Wednesday, June 6, 2007

8 Facts

I was tagged by Grace Lin, as follows:

>>Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.<<

1. I play video games every day. I am currently obsessed with Mario Brothers on my Nintendo DS. When my son was little, I was the neighborhood Donkey Kong champion.

2. I tape Judge Judy on my DVR every day and watch it every day.

3. Like Grace, I have the worst sense of direction ever. We were just on a roadtrip through the South and with a GPS and two maps, I still couldn't help my husband navigate. (He called me "the crapigator."

4. On more than one occasion, I have eaten an entire box of Goldfish crackers (Parmesan), with cold beer, of course.

5. I've tap danced all my life and still take lessons at a funky little studio in the basement of a church.

6. I thought I was the only middle-aged mom in the world who did DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) until I met Linda Sue Park and found out she does it, too! (Some day we hope to have a DDR competition.)

7. When I was pregnant with my son, I became addicted to General Foods International Instant Coffee. I have been drinking it every day since. My son is now twenty years old. I once thought General Foods was going to discontinue my flavor, so I went to every grocery store and stocked up on about a bajillion cans. (They are not discontinuing my flavor, so now I have half-a-bajillion cans.) I even took it to Europe with me. Nothing like sitting in a Paris cafe drinking Cafe Francais instant coffee! Yeah, I know.....

8. I have no sense of smell (and never have).

Hmmm, whom to tag? I can't think of 8, so here are a few:

Kim Marcus
Sarah Aronson
Tanya Lee Stone
Kimberley Griffiths Little
Stacy DeKeyser

No comments: