Saturday, June 9, 2007

Roadtrip Part 3

We visited the bedroom where Elvis was born:
















At 4:35 a.m., and here's my proof:











Driving thru Geraldine, Alabama:














Husband:
Look, a driving range!

Me:

Son:

Husband: Let's go hit a bucket of balls.

Me:

Son:



The driving range:















General Grant thought Port Gibson, Mississippi, was too beautiful to burn. I agree. A lovely town.















A wild and crazy - and definitely interesting - roadtrip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually live in Geraldine, AL and just happened upon your blog.... I just thought it was humorous that you had the picture of our little "flea market/driving range"! My husband and I had driven by it once ourselves and had a good laugh. I assure you that you missed the better parts of our little community.

God Bless.