Saturday, July 28, 2007

Partying with my peeps

Thursday night my critique group had our semi-annual potluck dinner.

It's always fun to finally be together and just shoot the breeze and yak it up. During our crit meetings (once a month), we only allow the first 30 minutes for chitchat and then it's down to business. (And, of course, I'm the one wielding the dreaded timer.)

So - lots of great food, great drink and great company - and LOTS of laughs, with my peeps:

Carolyn DeCristofano
Deanna Garland
Valerie Kerzner
Brian Lies
Kim Marcus
Wiesy MacMillan
Delia Weikart
Mary Wisbach
And...in absentia...Leslie Guccione

I love my peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, we love you too!
xo
Kim

Heidi Ruby Miller said...

Hello Barbara.

I found your blog through a link to Leslie Guccione's PICK SIX interview.

Seeing as how you're a children's book author and how I don't get as many of those to interview as I would like, I would love to add you to the line up for my final months of the blog series.

If you're interested, please email me at heidi at moonstonewritings dot com.

Best,
Heidi