Thursday, September 20, 2007

Problem solved

My desk at home:

What I see at my desk at home:
  • All my special things (photos, etc.)
  • Dogs at my feet
  • Cat by the door
  • Birds at the feeder
  • Laundry in the basket
  • Piles of dog hair by the vacuum
  • Bills to be paid
  • Food to be cooked
  • E-mail to be answered
You get the picture....

What I hear at my desk at home:
  • Dogs barking
  • Phone ringing
  • Dryer buzzing
  • E-mail alert chiming
  • Plumber at the door
  • Neighbors at the bus stop
  • Dry cleaners delivering
You get the picture....

My desk at the library:

What I see at my desk at the library:
  • My manuscript (please notice - no laptop - i.e., no internet - okay, okay, that might be a cellphone over there on the left, but I didn't use it)


What I hear at my desk at the library:






You get the picture....

No comments: