Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You go, girl!

I do writing workshops in schools a lot.

Sometimes the kids send me their finished products.

I recently received a wonderful biography written by a fifth grade girl.

She had it all packaged up like a real book, including the following copyright page:

Copyright Page 2009

Text copyright by ____

Illustration copyright by ____

Jacket covers copyright by ____

DO NOT COPY

If you do any of the above there will be major consequences usually being paying lots of money.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the book!

P.S. just don't copy this book, (maybe if I write more books don't copy those either)

Reasons Why You Should Not Copy My Books

1. I would be very mad

2. You would have to pay a fine

3. It is not a good thing to do to ANYONE'S books

4. I and a lot of other people don't want you to

5. Just don't do it

Thank you for reading my thoughts about why you should not copy my books or anyone else's and I hope you will still enjoy my book. Just remember don't copy!!!!

No comments: