Monday, September 13, 2010

Looking for stuff

My husband and I love to shop for stuff. We have a lot of stuff. We always think we need more stuff.

So we went to the Brimfield Antique Show in Brimfield, MA last weekend.

A few years ago, we went to the Bouckville Antique Fair in Bouckville, NY and scored lots of stuff.

But we failed at acquiring stuff this time.

The show was huge.




It went on for miles.



Lots and lots of stuff:




I found myself attracted to frog stuff (because of my new book, The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester):
[I kinda wish I'd bought this]

But none of it really said, "Buy me."


I could have bought this for a mere $6000. (He came with a change of clothes.)


I tried on a chicken hat made from recycled sweaters:



I probably should have bought this:



My husband found this on the ground:



I could have bought a Democrat Doll:



I found this amusing:



But in the end,
all we came home with was
an enamel pot



And these little forks for eating clams on the grill:

No comments: