Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things I Love Thursday


Today is a special Things I Love Thursday.

Today I love sharing with you
the new trailer for
 On the Road to Mr. Mineo's!



But, um, where is it?

Oh, there it is....

over on Mr. Schu's blog.

He and Colby Sharp of Nerdy Book Club fame teamed up

to present the world premiere

of the trailer

for

On the Road to Mr. Mineo's

Drum roll, please....

Click here

Wait, we're not done yet......

I'm a guest blogger over at The Nerdy Book Club.

Wait, we're still not done.

Colby Sharp has an interview with me on his blog.

Okay, now we're done.

 

2 comments:

Mary Lee said...

Love the book.
Love the trailer.
Love the (contrail) X in the sky behind the flapping pigeons at the beginning and end of the trailer.
X marks the spot. Mr. Mineo's.

Lee Stokes Hilton said...

Love your trailers. Almost as much as the books themselves. Congrats on another winner!