Monday, November 17, 2014

Saying Goodbye



As part of Operation Purge (i.e., getting rid of stuff), I'm sending all of my old drafts and manuscripts off to the Kerlan Collection at the University of Minnesota.


LOTS of stuff in my closet





Sorting, sorting, sorting


Organizing



Packed and ready to go
 

I confess to feeling a wee bit sad because most of those manuscripts have Frances Foster's handwriting on them.

But now, hopefully, others can read and enjoy her amazing wit and wisdom.

And that's a good thing.

And now I have much more room in my closets, so maybe I should go shopping!

1 comment:

Franki said...

You are inspiring me. I am reading a new book I love called The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. (I have a bad habit of reading about things instead of actually doing them....) But it is a great book!